Hi all,
I have moved one of my subtasks to "Done" and needed to move it back to "Doing". When I did that, I still see the "Done" label (please see below). How can I get rid of that?
Thanks!
You need to add a Post function to the transition back to Doing from done to clear the Resolution field
Hello @Melvin Sng
You can follow the steps of the documentation below to properly clear the Resolution field when reopening an issue:
Best practices on using the "Resolution" field
To the existing issues that you have incorrectly reopened without clearing the resolution field, you will need to enforce the transition above to be executed again or create a separate loop transition with the same purpose, optionally using the bulk transition as described in the documentation referenced before.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Thanks for your feedback, Jack. As I'm relatively need to this, would you mind sharing the steps to do so?
Thanks @Petter Gonçalves
Much appreciated with the steps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.