Lets say that I need to know everything that has been delivered late in the past.
how would my query be?
Hi Marcus - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There is no out of the box function with JQL to compare dates like that. You can use something like ScriptRunner to do that.
Or you can create a custom number field and populate with the difference of the two date fields when the issue is delivered (using something like Automation For Jira or ScriptRunner or JMWE for workflows). Then you create a report where the custom field is > 0 (or < 0 depending on how you are writing your script).
I understand John, but which fields should I compare?
targerEnd and ???
Due Date and Resolved (or if you use a different custom field for the delivery date).
i tried
project = PP AND DueDate < Resolved
but doesn't work
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.