Hi Xray,
What report/filter can I run to see all of my project's created list of Xray Tests' and their related Actions and Expected Result fields (which I create in the CREATE STEP section)? I want to be able to export ALL my tests with their ALL actions/expected result entries to easily see which Test is still MISSING their actions/expected results....
Thank you
Hi @aokeeffe_guidewire_com
well, if you want to see all tests along with their steps (actions + expected results), you can use de Document Generator which now comes with Xray.
Just search for "Test" issues, using JQL, and then on the top-right corner you'll have a Xray icon that will show the options to export the issues to a Word or PDF document.
If you need further help, or a specific more-tailored report, please don't hesitate to reach out Xray Support team and they'll be more than glad to help you out.
Regards
Sergio
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.