My team is using on-demand version of JIRA. I mistakenly created a wrong key for one of our projects, and I really need to change it. Is there any way that I can change the key?
Regards,
Miki
According to this document in STEP 2 it is stated that you cannot change the project key . There is a workaround available for jira download , not sure but may be you can apply that to your Ondemand instance. Hope it helps
You can create a project with the correct key and bulk move your issues, pages, etc. over to that one, then delete the old one.
(Moving a parent page will move all the child pages.)
Note: Always back-up the original data
Ahh...I see. Well, it will be a bit of work, but I will do that. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.