I'm using the mobile JIRA app. Want to be able to open and action issues.
I'm logged in.
Frustratingly, the app won't let me open the issues. Keeps generating an error message:
"Can't show the issue. Try refreshing this page or user search to look for this issue"
This is despite the fact that:
- I'm logged in
- I can see the KANBAN/ use search and navigate around the site
- I use the desktop/browser app all the time - so no permission issues
No matter how I try to get to the issue, when I get there and click on it, I get this error message. I've tried:
- clicking "View Issue" from within email notifications
- searching the app and clicking when the issue appears
- scrolling to the issue in the KANAB and clicking on it.
I've googled this issue, looked in Atl documentation, checked settings etc etc and can't find a reference/solution anywhere.
Can someone help me pls?