I need to map out and create a process that will be repeated each time we deploy this solution to a new client or site. I have created a repeatable business effort as a (Version) with an organized group of (Epics) containing (Stories). Is this a good method or is there a more efficient way? Should this be a Jira (Template)? Looking for the optimal steps for setting up these unique efforts and then copying them into a New Unique Epic/Story/Task so that they are not all linked. (truly unique)
Reading through some of the comments it appears that Deep Cloning the Epics and Tasks might be the right path... I just don't want the connection between the cloned story / epic.
Do I need to create a new (Version) and then Deep Clone the Epic with Stories ... Is there an option to toggle and uncouple? ... so that I create new and unique stories and epics for each repeated business effort?