Hi
I have imported several issues into my project using the wizard from a csv file, all the fields show when I was mapping them into my project but not all of the fields are showing on my tasks on the board.
I have setup a screen and a screen scheme for my issue which has been linked to my project, when looking at the board settings for the issue type the Screen is set as the issue I have imported but the Field Configuration is set as a default field configuration. If I set these both to my issue type screen I created it shows all the fields but I only want the screen set for that certain issue & default when any other issue type is created.
When you import do you need to set something so it imports using the screen scheme created or is there something I have missed? and this is why it doesn't show all my imported fields?
Any help is appreciated as i'm new to Jira.
Thank you