Dear community.
We need your help because we can see anyone of our Projects in Jira Software (Cloud)and ServiceDesk (Cloud). Is it possible to restore it (we do not have any backup)?
Hi Stavros,
There are a couple of things I would check first.
1. Look at the Permission Scheme for the project to see if it has changed and the Browse Projects or Administer Projects permissions are no longer available for those that need them.
2. Go to Settings > System > Audit Log to see if it shows any deletion of projects.
Hello @John Funk
Thank you for your reply.
1. The account that i am using have admin rights.
2. I cant see any deleted project. I have also checked the trash
Do you know if Atlassian can send us a backup in order to restore all of our Projects?
You can submit a support ticket here:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Good Luck!
I have already created and i am waiting for their answer.
Hi @stavros katsaros ,
Atlassian recently introduced the trash feature for projects. It will keep deleted projects and its issues in trash for 60 days. So that you can recover a deleted project in 60 days.
You must have the Administer Jira global permission to restore projects from trash.
If you do not see the project in trash, then it might be permission issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.