Hello,
I am experiencing a very strange behavior. I have linked Slack with Jira to send automated messages each time an issue is created. This message is as follow:
Title: <{{issue.toUrl}}|{{issue.summary}}>
Issue reported by: {{reporter.displayName}}
Support code: {{issue.Support Code}}
Severity: {{issue.Bug severity}}
Issue type: {{issue.Bug type}}
Support Code is a custom field Text Field (single line)
Bug severity is a custom field Select List (single choice)
Issue type is a custom field Select List (single choice)
For some reason "Bug severity" is not returning any result on Slack despite having selected one element from the drop down list. This field is configured exactly the same way as "Issue type". I tried to recreate the "Bug severity" but still same behavior. I really cannot explain why it does not show...
I have attached a screenshot of the notification I receive on Slack and the "severity" field is the only one that returns empty.
