Hello all, I'm a complete noob when it comes to Jira as I've just started using it this past week. I do not have an admin rights or any special powers within the program. I just don't feel like waiting for our IT team or others to figure it out. Hoping the community can help and I can make the suggestion on how to clear the clutter. It does get a bit annoying having to drag multiple cards over for the same Assembly when it should just be one.
My question is this:
Is there a way to have multiple Work Order/Batch Numbers tied to a single card in the Kanban Board? Currently whoever is creating the cards will have 1 card for each work order/batch. This is leading to, in my opinion, too much clutter on the Kanban Board. For instance, we have 3 cards for 1 Assembly. This is repeated 3 times so we have a total of 9 cards for 3 Assemblies. It will only get worse as some Assemblies will have 6 Work Orders/Batches.
Thanks for any help. I've provided a screenshot of what I'm talking about.