I am using Jira in a production factory. I will use Tempo for my employees to log working hours on an issue but I want to be able to log things that the company has to buy/outsource for different issues.
For example, an employee needs to log to an issue:
1 pcs of Motor bought at X company - amount 50.000 ISK.
200 km driving with the products - amount X ISK.
and so on...
I know about the 'comment' section but I need something more structured. An attachment that could be filled in(without having to downloading it every time and then re-upload) or some customized filed in the issue view that can be filled.
Can i do that somewhere in Jira Cloud or in Tempo ? I would like to be able to then download a full report listing these items that we cannot forget to bill our customers for.