Please help me to create a new issue type Feature and then associate each User Story to the Feature and associating the new issue type Feature to an existing screen scheme.
Hi @[deleted]
If you're a Jira Admin then you'll be able to see the Cog-Wheel icon(looks like a settings icon beside your avatar) then, please
Thanks
Kinnera
I think I answered the question above!! thanks
Thanks for the quick response. Will try and let you know if it works
Hi @Kinnera [Appfire] ,
Since User story is already present in my view as a Issue type, so Once I create the Feature issue type, how can i link the user story to Feature,, Basically i wanted to structure like this Epic -> Feature -> User Story -> Task.
Hope I am clear with my query. Please help me on this.
Appreciate your help.
I certainly get it to create a new issue type named Feature as you mentioned but can i establish a parent child relationship between a Epic & Feature. We wanted a representation like this Epic -> Feature -> User story -> Task .
Similarly a parent child relationship between Feature & User Story or User story & Task.
Can you please suggest me a option where i can create a presentation like this.
Epic -> Feature -> User story -> Task
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.