Hello,
I have an issue with sub-tasks in an next-gen project, maybe you can help here, too?
In an existing issue I am offered the option "add a child Issue" and then the option "choose an existing issue". (My Jira is in German so I am not sure that I translated correctly, the German wording ist "Untergeordneten Vorgang hinzufügen" und "Bestehenden Vorgang auswählen"). But the search for existing issues does not give any results, unless I create a new sub-task directly in an existing issue. Which is not an option for me, as I have a list of appr. 40 issues, that need to be attached to other issues in a parent-child logic. I am also not able to change a task or story into a sub-task. (I was hoping this would make the issues appear in the search results). The issues I want to select are not having sub-tasks themselves, and sub-tasks are enabled in the project setup.
Thanks a lot for your support. Best, Nora