lastViewed <= createdis not good.How I do?
Hi @Michiru Yanagishita
Natively, there's not a method to compare updated and created I don't believe.
You could get close to what you're looking for - for example, look for issues that were created in the last 7 days but not updated within the last 6 days:
createdDate >= -7d and NOT updated >= -6d
Or with a date:
createdDate >= 2020-08-01 and NOT updatedDate >= 2020-08-02
You can also look for issues which have had no status changed:
NOT status changed
If you want to compare the two fields themselves, you'll need an app - like Scriptrunner - which can offer more advanced JQL functions.
Then you can use a function like dateCompare - see more about this function in their Knowledge Base.
Ste
Thank you. I will try.
Is it possible to search for a comment not mentioned?
Are you looking for issues with no comments?
Again, this isn't one available natively. You'd need an app to search for that kind of query.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.