How do I debug a post function workflow in OnDemand?
When I hit a button to "approve" an issue, it fires off the post functions but then I cannot see the issue (as the Administrator). I have permissions to the project, etc, but those single issues are no longer appearing for me at all.
My post functions are:
- Set issue status to the linked status of the destination workflow step.
- Add a comment to an issue if one is entered during a transition.
- Update change history for an issue and store the issue in the database.
- If user is a member of the Administrators role, set issue security level to Users.
- Assign the issue to the lead developer.
- Re-index an issue to keep indexes in sync with the database.
- Fire a Generic Event event that can be processed by the listeners.
I think it could be #4, but I cant confirm. Although I am in the Administrators issue security and the Users, I cant see the issue anymore.
How do I access issues I cant see as the Admin?