I am currently trying to use the epics/tasks in Jira cloud in order to keep track of project requirements in a traceable manner. I'm hoping to auto-generate a requirements diagram similar to the one generated by Rational DOORS (or at the very least some kind of graphical representation to trace requirements) as my project is updated. Attached is a picture of the aforementioned diagram. Thanks in advance!
Hi @Ben Smith ,
from my knowledge that is currently not available in any addon. Nevertheless, we plan to implement that feature in Requirements and Test Management in about 2 months.Regards,Jarek
I'm not sure if "graphical" is a key need for your use case.
If a table with configurable columns meets your needs, then you could use the Better PDF Exporter app. It can trace issue links and parent-child relations to produce the table like this (note the first column that visualizes the depth and type of the relationship!):
(Discl. I'm a developer working on this paid and supported app.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.