Hi!
I'm looking for any solution (cloud) to automatic issue creation based on the comment. I don't see any options in Automation from code barrel. The case is described below.
1. I create the issue, for example issue type = Version
2. The developers team works on all issues which are included in this version and linked to this issue.
3. The issue is passed to the tester.
4. The tester tests and finds problems according to this version. She adds comments with the all problems which she finds.
5. After discussion with the team, we create separates issues for every bug which she describes in the comment.
I would like to create issues with issue type = Bug in the current project automatically when she adds comments with some hashtag, for example '#BUG'. The description in the new issue should contain a content from comment. The new issue should be also linked to the source issue.
Do you know any plugins which can help me to solve this case? It would improve our workflow significantly.