Hello,
I would like to have a demo form Medtech companies, using Jira, Confluence and other plugin, for the task link to the requirements engineering.
I hope some of you can help me on this point.
Thanks for your help!
Best regards!
I would suggest reaching out to one of the Atlassian partners. Atlassian do not do demos directly.
They do some webinars that I'd think of as demos, but they're things you sign up for and they're generalised and tend to use generalised software development as the subject, not a specific field like medicine.
https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/ is a good place to start
Hi @de Chaisemartin , Although we do not provide requirement management apps, we have developed risk management apps on Jira specifically for medtechs based on ISO14971 requirements - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=softcomply%20risk
We have also recently released the MediCompli Solution, an FDA 21 CFR 11 compliant Document Management Solution on Confluence together with two other Atlassian Partners - Comalatech and Clearvision - https://softcomply.com/medicompli/.
We'd be happy to demo these to you (and discuss how other medtechs have compliantly set up their processes on atlassian stack), if you are interested. We also provide webinars for medtechs on Jira and Confluence that you might be interested in - https://softcomply.com/learn/
Hello @de Chaisemartin ,
we are the vendor of R4J - Requirements Management for Jira and I can give you a demo on our tool.
Would you please contact our support team and provide use some time slots (with time zone) fit into your team schedule? I need about 90min for such a free demo with Q&A session.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with best regards,
Bernhard DoleschelPrincipal Consultant • ease solutions Consulting GmbHwww.easesolutions.com • LinkedIn • Facebook • Twitter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.