I have a problem. When I open Jira desk and try to open any task I get a blank page. This problem occurs today.
screen: https://www.screencast.com/t/dZJgLER1lNnl
same for me
Same here, I get a react error in the console:
the same problem here
Same for our dev team.. this is a critical incident, not reported by Atlassian yet, I guess!!!
The same problem near occurred 30 minutes ago.
Same problem here
I have just signed up to a new service desk. It took me through all the usual steps, but as soon as it goes to load the actual SD it's just a plain blank page.
Not a great start to my service desk trial lol...
Ran into the same issue.Seems browser independent.
Unfortunately, we are all experiencing the same issue too. It is very frustrating. As I use this to navigate around tickets.
Same here
Same here, I've tried with diferent browsers and had the same outcome. Looks like a problem from Atlassian's side. Nothing reported at their statuspage atm.
Looks like they have fixed the issue now as it appears to be back up and running
me2
As temporary workaround in my case worked direct browsing backlog page of the project. At least issues list is visible.
Works now as expected for me...
it's working now
Hi All,
Atlassian is aware - I've been told an internal incident report has been raised.
Our instance also went down but it seems like its back now - so keep trying!
Whilst it has not yet been updated, you can also check for issues via: https://status.atlassian.com/
Ste
Hi all, is this issue still on-going for some of you? I just can't get any work done as I'm also getting a blank page. I see the header and the left handside menu but nothing in the body of the page. I've tried logging out / in, clearing cookies, etc but this makes no difference whatsoever. Desperate for a solution if anyone has one? Thanks in advance
No, it's solved. I can reach successfully xxxxxx.atlassian.net/jira/your-work where xxxx stands for the custom domain name.
Thanks Alexandru. The page you're suggesting works but then when I click on Projects in the header, I still get a blank screen... Very frustrating.
xxxx.atlassian.net/projects works for me
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.