Constantly seein gthe "Somethings gone wrong" message, cannot access JIRA at all in any way from any link
So it appeared to be a JIRA issue that they didn't update the status page for. All working again now thanks everyone!
I also have this problem. I cannot access issues links. I get a blank page and in console it displays the following error:
We have the problem as well. Atlassian status page says all OK, it is not so.
Seeing this problem just now
I've been able to access a board from history, when loading the board all the entries load in, however the site header and sidebar are missing so I can't browse around JIRA.
Bottom left it says "Something's gone wrong, our team has been notified. If the problem persists please contact Atlassian Support" which is great but how can you contact their support if the support page doesn't allow you to tell them of the issue?
Also having this problem
I did the 'Empty Cache and Hard Reset' in Chrome and now it seems to be working. However both Firefox and Safari are still just showing white screens. Console is showing the same error as @Cristina.Cotetiu
We have the same issue, and ServiceDesk is not working at all either.
we are also having this problem
Seems to be working now
Looks like its back now
Hi All,
Atlassian is aware - I've been told an internal incident report has been raised.
Our instance also went down but it seems like its back now - so keep trying!
Whilst it has not yet been updated, you can also check for issues via: https://status.atlassian.com/
Ste
Today, many pages got this issue on JIRA cloud.
How to fix it?
It appeared that this was originally an outage in the system that they didn't report on, maybe its same? Did you get this resolved?
Looks like this issue not resolve as of now. having the same issue again.
It seems like another outage (for me, on Both Jira and Confluence Cloud) is happening right now, but it doesn't show up on the status page at https://status.atlassian.com/
Update: It lasted over 24 hours and no update on status, so I suspected it might be just me.
I logged in again in incognito (private browsing) and it worked. So I went back and deleted all the cookie and localStorage data (there is a lot of different types of it) and reloaded and the issue is resolved!
I'm still having the product on Chrome, where never logged to Jira.
Hello!
I found it, in our case it was a bug on the users panel. Admin deleted and re-invited me again and re-loging all was fine!
Hi, the team also we are getting the same error every day. So need suggestions on how to fix it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.