per https://confluence.atlassian.com/enterprise/openid-connect-for-atlassian-data-center-applications-987142159.html I am trying to setup an AWS ALB and Okta SSO integration.
In Jira -> System -> SSO 2.0 there is no OpenID Connect option in the drop down as described above. Am I missing something?
needed data center on prem version
Hi @jeremy.chalfant
The link is for the server data center and i dont see any mentioning of its usage for jira cloud.
I am using the jira-core docker container published by Atlassian. I am a bit new to Jira and Atlassian products, so I am not sure what that means. I am assuming it means it is the core of the data center products, but I can obviously be mistaken.
Are there any docker containers that would support this feature?
Hi Jeremy,
Looking over this question, you've marked your own answer accepted so I just want to double-check that things are sorted out for you. It sounds like you were using the Jira Server (non-Data Center) docker image. Is that right? If so, yes - switching to Data Center would be necessary.
A quick way to do this since it sounds like you were in AWS anyway would be to use our Jira Data Center QuickStart. If you're stuck or need more information about some aspect of installing Jira, I'm happy to help!
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Support
How can I check it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.