I am getting the following error "Something wen wrong -- try that again" when I try publish my autiomation rule. I am trying to set the sprint to the active sprint.
The error has been resolved. The board had multiple projects. Not all projects on the board were scrum projects. When a new board was created with only the one project and the new board was used to set the sprint to the active sprint the automation rule was able to be saved and published.
Hi Cathy, welcome to the Community. First might I ask if "To Do" is your initial status on create. If so then unsure why you would have the "Then: Transition the same issue to To Do" step. Aside from that commentary, are you able to publish if you leave off the last step - And: Edit issue fields? In other words is the issue w/ the final step?
another commentary - it seems that you are wanting to place all newly created issues into the Active Sprint. This is a bit abnormal at least in the agile-world where issues go to the backlog to be triaged and planned into sprints.
I'm just trying to understand your goals so that I might assist in finding a solution with you.
Initial status on create is open. yes I can publish without the last step of setting the sprint.
I do not want all new issues placed in the active sprint. Only those issues with an issue type of "Test Error - Dev"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.