Hi Community,
I'm wondering if the test case steps can be searched through in Jira. E.g. I want to find all test cases, where a test step contains a speiciffc "expected result".
Thanks.
BR
Nikita
Hello @Nikita Illarionov ,
I don't think it is possible. JQL, or ZQL for Zephyr, only allows to find issues.Moreover according to the ZQL Documentation (https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ZFJCLOUD/pages/217645095/ZQL+Reference ), it seems that the only reachable fields are :
assignee
component
creationDate
cycleName
executedBy
execution
executionDate
executionDefectKey
executionStatus
fixVersion
folderName
issue
label
priority
project
Hope it helps!
@Nikita Illarionov As of now you can't search with test step fields in view issue page/Search test execution page, as a work around you can create cycle/folder in cycle summary>> add all the test to the cycle >> export to csv >> and filter in excel sheet based on the steps
Note: You can search the individual test case test steps in Test execution pageWe have already feature request present for searching test steps and it will be implemented in future release as part of our roadmap
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.