Hi guys,
I am trying to implement Jira Automation so the whole team receives an e-mail when an issue is created. I managed to get things almost right but the result looks a bit amateur.
I have been exploring all the docs under https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/smart-values-general/ and got almost everything replicate from a normal Jira Ticket.
[JIRA] {{issue.key}} {{issue.summary}}
Description: {{issue.description}}
Issue Type: {{issue.issueType.name}}
Assignee: {{issue.assignee.displayName}}
Priority: {{issue.priority.name}}
Created: {{issue.created.format("dd/MM/yyyy hh:mm")}}
Reporter: {{issue.reporter.displayName}}
URL: {{issue.toUrl}}
I am trying to figure out the date because it is showing US time instead of Australia.
But, I would be truly happy to make the avatar to work so things look more professional
So under https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/smart-values-users/ you have:
{{assignee.avatarUrls."48x48"}}
When receiving the e-mail, all I see is its URL instead of the avatar picture itself.
How to make it works?
This is the desirable result:
Assignee: {{assignee.avatarUrls."48x48"}} {{issue.assignee.displayName}}
Reporter: {{assignee.avatarUrls."48x48"}} {{issue.reporter.displayName}}
Do I need to add HTML, JSON parameters or something like that? Or am I missing something?
Thank you