How do I make sure, that only tickets they are both copied in on appear in there?
Hi @Larissa Kogan
You'll need a method to filter via these two users.
The board is just a visualisation of a filter - so it depends how these two users are copied in on those issues - for example:
This is assuming each user needs to see their issues and the other user's issues at the same time.
If you can share how the two users are copied in on those issues, I'd be happy to try and provide JQL you could utilise for your filter
Ste
Hi Steve
Currently I'm using Assignee. Please let me know if you need to see anything else?
thanks
hi @Ste Wright one will create the ticket and assign to the other.
If you wanted to limit the board to just two Assignees, you could:
^ This will limit the board to show issues that only those two users are assigned to.
This does mean if an issue mid-progress becomes unassigned or assigned to another user, it would disappear from the board.
Yes that's what I already had entered in JQL. However tickets unrelated to Jason, which Kerry is working on elsewhere, I still showing up.
How do you identify if an issue is related to both of them?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.