Hi guys,
I have a silly problem and I hope someone can help me :P
When a general Jira ticket is opened under the IT board, I am the only one who receives them. If I am on leave, for example, the team won't see anything without exploring the board for new tickets. We have had some problems because of this.
I would like to change this to a group email so the whole IT team will receive notifications about a new ticket.
Under the Project Settings I found:
- Project lead: Myself
- Default Assignee: Project Lead.
If my logic is right, I would need to:
- create a user which uses a group e-mail as e-mail
- unfortunately, consume a license for that
- come back here is change the project lead
- the whole team will be notified
Am I right??? Is there any other way???
No less important, some of the tickets from other projects are opened as Unsigned, under the "Default Assignee" there is an Unnasigned option so I believe I just need to change that.
Thank you