There is bug, the sprint gadget cant be edited
Which sprint gadget. I have tried to and they seem to work fine for me. Please explain in greater detail what you are experiencing. Maybe a screenshot or two would help.
Hi Jack,
Thanks for reply, Please find image attached.
I tried to configure but couldn't able to . please let me know if i missed something
@Jack Brickey
@sumanyadav9518 a is there a question or comment you have?
@Jack Brickey Hi,
No Luck, I tried with two instances but still the same. Although sprint is running.
One strange thing i noticed, when i change it to wallboard slide show it allowed me to edit and Days appeared but back to normal board its same.
.
Hmmmm, I'm having the same issue. Using the Spring Health Gadget and the number of days left seems way off. Where is that data pulling from? Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.