Hi,I would like to grant permission to user to start sprint on his own board but can find where to set it.Currently, the user opens the board and the button of "start spring" is greyed out. when switching to admin user the button is clickable
Hi @gilad , welcome to the Community!
if you are using Classic projects go to Project settings > permissions and ensure the user is in a group or role that has the Manage Sprints permission.
Hi Gilad,
The user must have Manage Sprints for every Project that is included in the board's filter.
Yes, I did that but it still doesn't work. maybe because this project is assigned to other projects? where can I see it?
Hi @gilad
Does the board filter specify which projects issues are filtered from? Or is the filter based on a non-project specific field (eg. labels)?
Your user will need "Manage Sprints" in each project specified in the filter - or, in the latter example, each project which has at least one issue visible on the board.
If the board's filter is not project-specific, a user might require "Manage Sprints" across lots of projects to ensure new issues added to the board don't limit their sprint permissions.
I'd check this next, utilising the instructions provided by @Jack Brickey to add permissions where needed.
Ste
Thanks I was able to fix it by open a new group and put the user inside and provide access to group to manage sprints
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.