Are Roadmaps still only available to NextGen projects in Jira Cloud Premium or can the be used in Classic projects too?
Hi Gene,
Recently Atlassian acquired and rebranded "Portfolio for Jira" marketplace app. It is now called "Advanced Roadmaps for Jira" and it comes with the Premium Cloud subscription. Here is the documentation for it.
Yes, that is correct - Roadmaps are still only available for Next-gen projects right now. Advanced Roadmaps are available for every instance with Premium support.
Advanced Roadmaps let you cover multiple projects at one time. Roadmaps are for just one project.
You can follow along with the rollout out of Roadmaps to Classic projects here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17214
I would like to have advanced roadmap for using the next gen - I need something that will combine between them, do you have any update for that? I need visibility for roadmaps and hierarchy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.