Suppose I want to add 100 custom fields in Jira. How would I do it one go?
Hi @Raj Learn
Natively in Jira Cloud, there isn't a method to do this.
I would envisage the easiest method to do this would be to utilise the API with the right permissions - see some base information on this on this developer page.
But I would suggest considering whether you need 100 custom fields. That is quite a large number and you need to consider whether users will utilise that many fields with relevant data.
Ste
Part of my job is to review business processes and tools. For a place using Jira for one purpose, 100 custom fields is the point at which I start to say "if you think you need these, you probably have a broken process".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.