I would like to create a custom web application to allow my customers to view and enter tasks into JIRA-Cloud for specific projects.
Use Case: I have a client that needs visibility into certain tasks of the project AND is part of the testing phase and needs to enter tasks in JIRA for the developers to fix.
Can I create a custom web application utilizing the REST API for JiRA-Cloud
1. Allow customers to view only tasks in their project that we tag as visible to the client
2. Allow customers to enter a task to go into the backlog of a specific project
3. Allow those customers access without needing to purchase another JIRA license for them
1. I do not want users to see other projects, only projects they are associated with
2. I don't care if users in the same project can see other "support" tasks entered
3. I do not want those customers to see tasks that are just for the development team (not tagged/flagged as accessible by customer)