I am using jira cloud. I want to send an alert when my jira subscription user limit reaches.
Hi @Amol Shende
I believe you can use this API, to get the count of your Application seats. however, you will need to script it in a way to always check that endpoint at certain intervals and if the count is 0 then notify you.
@Prince N Thank you for your quick help, this is what i exactly need.
@Prince Nyeche - ELFAPP I am sorry to trouble you again, could you please help me find the same API for confluence cloud, I am referring https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/intro/ , but having difficulty in finding user limit API.
Hey @Amol Shende
I don't think Confluence has one, haven't come across any lately. Probably you can make a suggestion to the Atlassian team in Jira Project and if possible they can look into such in their backlog.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.