1 Open > https://xxx.atlassian.net/jira/your-work2 Find the ticket with the link that has a format > https://xxx.atlassian.net/browse/TICKET-1111?focusedCommentId=<id>&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-<id>3 click on the ticket4 take an errorWe couldn't connect to the issue. And see the infinity loading process.It starts adding "&" to the URL > https://xxx.atlassian.net/browse/TICKET-1111?focusedCommentId=<id>&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-<id>&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&and a lot of requests in the Network tab.I see the error
Hello Ivan,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Thank you for sharing the steps.
Testing on my local site, I wasn't able to replicate the issue, so I would like to know more details.
Are you able to open this ticket directly on xxxxx.atlassian.net/browse/KEY-123?
Since the link that you are clicking is related to a specific comment, in case you can view the ticket, is the comment there?
Is this issue happening with other people that have permission to view the ticket?
Is it happening to other tickets from the same project and from other projects that you have access to?
Regards,Angélica
I investigated what you asked.
> Are you able to open this ticket directly on xxxxx.atlassian.net/browse/KEY-123?
No, We couldn't connect to that issue (404)> Since the link that you are clicking is related to a specific comment, in case you can view the ticket, is the comment there?A direct link gets 404, link to specified comment - gets redirect loop. So, In Jira I have no permission to see this project (i think), but...*> Is this issue happening with other people that have permission to view the ticket?The person from the Service Desk has no issue at all. A direct link brings him to the ticket and a link with the comment to the specified comment.
> Is it happening to other tickets from the same project and from other projects that you have access to?I don't see a project page for xxxxx.atlassian.net/browse/KEY. It's the Service Desk project.
*But... If I open the service desk link:https://xxxx.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/y/KEY-123?token=<some_big_token_here> - I can see the ticket and comments
Thank you for the details, Ivan.
It means that you have access to the project only as a Customer and not as an Agent. That's why you can access the ticket using the customer portal, but not through Jira.
There is a feature request suggesting improvements for that:
If you need to access the ticket internally, please talk to your site administrator for them to add a Service Desk license to your profile and add you to the Service Desk Team role in the project.
I recommend changing the type of the ticket: from Suggestion to Bug, as we have 'unworking' functional for such links.Thx. My goal was to clarify this situation and help to fix it in the next releases. If we have a ticket - it's ok for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.