I have a sprint planned in different types of issuesStories with sub-tasks for every memberas well as some bugs and enhancementsI tried to switch my board to Swimlanes view based on StoriesBut it displayed only a couple of stories - not all- and only some of their sub-tasksIt is weird and I don't know how to solve it
Hi Medhat, welcome to the Community. So first let's see if the expected stories in fact display w/o any swimlanes. Can you edit the board settings and disable swimlanes? Just choose the "None". Go back to the board and observe the results. capture the list of stories you see. Now switch back to by Story and again observe. Note one or more stories that do not show and one that does. Have a look at the details of each story to assess what is different w/ the one that shows with "none" and does not with "by story". BTW, are we talking Kanban or Scrum here?
other things that can impact what is shown: quick filters, board filter
It is SCRUM boardI already did what you suggested many timesThe point here they are all listed in "Other issues" list except 2 stories only
Ok so the stories are displaying but under Other. One thing to check in the filter for the board (board settings > general). Is it maybe excluding sub-tasks or certain issues? Can you paste your filter here so I can have a look?
Also check the Columns screen under board settings to see if any statuses are unmapped.
About the filter, I am using fix version and yes I found that some sub-tasks has been created without setting it's Fix versionI made bulk update to those ones, and it works fine nowThanks for your help and support
@Jack Brickey Hi, I have the same issue but I've checked my filter and nothing should be filtered out.
I have several stories on the kanban board, two of which show as swimlanes, the others show under "other issues". All of the stories in question have subtasks, and I can't see any difference between the swimlane ones vs other ones.
The filter query is "Squad[Dropdown]" = Core AND project = Product ORDER BY Rank ASC
I'm encounting the same behaviour.
Is there a way to fix this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.