I want to add a table in Confluence page within a numbered list and it's breaking it starting to 1 again.
Hi @Josep Canet
I don't believe this is possible at this stage with tables.
You can press Shift + Enter to add a line below a number and enter additional text - but if you try to add a table, it just creates it below the last numbered row (in the new editor) or greys-out the create option (in the legacy editor)
You can vote/follow the suggestion for it here: CONFCLOUD-7794 - although it is 13 years old!
Alternatively, you might be able to use an app such as Source Editor for Confluence, to circumnavigate the end/start of numbering. Not something I've done before, but I've seen other answers such as this one suggest it (albeit that was in Server).
Ste
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.