Hello communiy i just wondering how to export jira projects to Monday?
I suggest that you start by asking the vendor of Monday about the tools they have for importing data from other tools like JIRA.
Most work-tracking tools only support importing work item data, not the "configuration" for the projects. It is unlikely that you would be able to import screen definitions, workflows, permissions and so on.
Hi Joseph, I don't know how Monday works so I can't give you a precise answer. However, I assume you want to import the "issues" from Jira to Monday not the entire project. I can imaging many aspects of a Jira project are not transferable to another app. If Monday allows for importing via CSV then export the issues from your Jira project to CSV.
No jack, the entire project, is dificult to find a Helpdocs on this topic. we are changing to monday app so we need to export the proyects that we create.
Jira does not have a "project export", mostly because it would be useless to other systems - Monday is different to Jira and there's not much of a useful translation between them.
A Jira project is essentially three things. Some storage for some (small amount of) metadata, a pile of configuration settings to tell it how the issues should work, and a container for issues.
In Monday, some of the metadata might be useful - project lead and a description of the project, but not much else. The configuration is of no use to Monday directly, it needs to be understood and translated - this is why I voted up @Trudy P Claspill 's answer - you'll want to be looking at what tools Monday has from importing from Jira, as they will be able to take the bits that can be translated.
Thank you very much for your reply
thank you for the support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.