Hi!, I need to share dashboards to unlicensed users in jira service desk, I see exist share with public but they still do not have access to see this
Not sure how cloud works, but i believe you need to give 'anyone' browse access to the project.
Hi Tamara,
if these users have JSW licenses then you can add them to a group/role that has Browse permissions for the project. If they don't have ANY access to the Jira instance at all, e.g. Customers in JSD project then you can't share with them.
Thanks for your answer, unfortunately we only have JSD implemented and we have users who are managers who should only see dashboards, but if we remove the license they only have access to the customer portal and I wanted to know if there is a way to share this info with the managers
Thanks, I tried this, but it doesn't work, in the company we have managers that should only see dashboards, but when removing the license, they only access the customer portal
Unfortunately only if they are licensed users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.