Hi,
We use the support widget which you generate on our site and it works fine on all browsers bar IE. The code used is below along with the error we receive:
<script data-jsd-embedded data-key="<key here>" data-base-url="https://jsd-widget.atlassian.com" src="https://jsd-widget.atlassian.com/assets/embed.js"></script>
SCRIPT1010: Expected identifieriframe.js (78,211820)
Regards,
Chris.
Hi Chris, I think you are going to run into issues w/ IE TBH. I assume it is working for you in other browsers?
supported-browsers
Yeah works fine in all bar IE.
Any ideas on how this can be fixed or gotten around? Currently there is no way of contacting the service desk from our product on IE.
Unfortunately I do not. I don’t use IE.
Hello @Chris Sewell,
Thank you for reaching out to Community!
Allow me to step in to share with you that Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. It means that, even if we can replicate the issue, the bug won't be fixed.
For more information, please check the article below:
Please, use a supported browser like Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.
Regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.