I need to change some options in issue layout in my project.
But whenever i try to click the link Scrum Default Issue Screen.from issue layout TAB in Project settings it redirects me to a page with the following message:
Hello @Md_ Ekramul Islam,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
I believe that this error that you are facing is related to permissions.
When accessing the Project settings > Issue Layout, it's possible for a Project administrator to check the layout, but Screens is a feature that only Jira Administrators have access, that's why you are facing this issue because when you click on Scrum Default Issue Screen you are being redirected to a page that you don't have permission.
I checked the details here and confirmed that you are not part of the group Administrators/Jira Administrators.
Please, talk to your site administrator for them to give you this permission or ask them to make the changes you need.
Regards,Angélica
Thanks for your kind support. I will talk to my Jira Administrator then.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.