So I'm a bit rusty on my Jira skills so please bear with me. There's a renewed interest in using Jira in my company so I'm brushing up on my skills.
A project can have both a Kanban board and a Scrum board, right? Kanban is more about rapidly finishing issues whereas Scrum is about planning and sprints (simplified version,I know). Am I correct that a project can have both boards? If that's the case Sprints have to be finished or closed to archive "Done" issues. However, if there's a Kanban board on the project what happens with issues that are done there? Is there a process similar to closing Sprints for Kanban?
On a similar note I upgraded to Premium to make use of the Advanced Roadmaps. I noticed that when an issue is Done and a Sprint is closed the issues remain on the Roadmap. Do I have to mainly remove those issues from Roadmaps? Is it essentially a process of both marking issues as Done, Completing Sprints and removing the issue from the Roadmap?
Thanks in advance!