When I log in, I don't get acces to my work-spaces.
When using this link: https://id.atlassian.com/login?continue=https%3A%2F%2Fid.atlassian.com%2Foidc%2Foauth%2Fauthorize%3Fresponse_type%3Dcode%26redirect_uri%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fauth.atlassian.com%252Flogin%252Fcallback%26state%3DZJCaPfwlSZv96tDdKwgpAKqjqZAwMs5W%26client_id%3DRP6QeEK_26C7q49Yf
I get this Message:
We're having trouble logging you in. There seems to be an issue with your identity provider. Wait a few moments, then try again.
I have no problems getting acces when using the App on my phone.
Hello @Hilde Ariansen
Thank you for reaching out.
Could you please point us to where you find the link mentioned in your question? I believe it might not be up to date or only configured to return the error message because the same error is returned when I try to access it myself.
Additionally, can you please confirm to us what is the page you are trying to access? If you are trying to access your Jira site to access your workspace and you're being redirected to the mentioned page, I suggest trying the steps below:
Let us know if you have any questions.
I've changed browser to Chrome from Edge and it solved my problem, thank you
The link is provided in the email I get, as a notification of a task or similar in Confluence. I will try what you suggested.
Hello Hilde,
Were you able to work around the problem with the suggestions provided?
No, I couldn't acces the link you provided in suggestion no 2. I don't know how to Clear the cache of my browser. The problem started when I had to log in after vacation. I entered my user name hilde.ariansen@apotek.no and password. Maybe for some reason this is the wrong user name? I get all my Notifications to hilde.ariansen@apotek.no and it worked when I logged in the App on my phone.
Try "synchronize your clock" in windows under Settings > Date & Time. My time was several hours out of sync and I was getting this same message. Doing this fixed it.
I have tried incognito, used chrom, edge, and safari, cleared my cache, allowed all cookies, rebooted my computer, turned off all extensions, and checked the Date & Time settings. Still keep getting this error!
I am trying to add Unito app to my Atlassian account and I have to add JIRA and validate in unito. Whenever I do this in the Unito app itself, or in Jira with the app in Jira, it still won't validate my Jira Cloud account and gives me this error when I try to link it:
Hi, we have the same problem. Is not working changing the browser.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.