How do I just only display count of Child pages as a dashboard without listing all the child pages.
Child Page macro gives me all the list, But I need to get the count of the child pages. Is there a Macro or a way to generate this ?
Hi @bhanu shankar ahir,
I made a User Macros for you, what is giving back only the descendants count. You can copy and paste it in your Confluence:Confluence administration -> User Macros -> Create a User Macro
#**Atlassian Community answer<a href="https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-do-I-just-display-count-of-Child-pages-without-listing-all/qaq-p/1454582" target="_blank">How do I just display count of Child pages without listing all the pages ?</a>@author Tamás Baglyas - https://github.com/tbaglyas@version 1.0@since 2020-08-12*### Macro title: Count of the descendants## Macro has a body: N## Body processing: No body, no processing.## Output: Count of the descendants of the current page.#### Developed by: Tamás Baglyas - https://github.com/tbaglyas## Date created: 12/08/2020## Installed by: Tamás Baglyas - https://github.com/tbaglyas## @noparams#set ($descendantsCount = $pageManager.getDescendants($content).size())$descendantsCount
Cheers,Tamás
This seems to include pages that are in trash. Is there a way to exclude those?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.