I cannot type anything to create an issue on the Jira cloud via Intercom
Hi @Maricris Calderon
Do you mind sending me a few more details regarding this issue via the Intercom on toolsplus.io?
I tried to reproduce this without success. Would appreciate if you could include a screenshot or some additional details on where exactly you are facing the issue. Also, your Intercom workspace id would help (it's the number/letter combo in your Intercom URL: app.intercom.io/a/apps/[workspace id]/...).
Thanks,Tobias
You'll need to explain what "Intercom" is.
Hey Nic, thanks for helping out with this. Maricris was referring to our Jira integration with Intercom.
@Maricris Calderon just wanted to let you know that we have identified the issue that you were describing and are currently investigating the cause.
Feel free to still open a conversation on our Intercom on toolsplus.io to continue the discussion. Otherwise, I will let you know here when it's fixed.
Thank you @Tobias Binna
@Maricris Calderon do you mind testing again. From my side, it looks like the issue has been fixed by Intercom.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.