I'm trying to filter tickets by the types of attached tickets they don't have e.g. I want all tickets that aren't already related to another ticket.In JQL I add in "AND issueLinkType = "relates to"" to my filter and I get all the predicable resultsBut when I add in a ! and change it to "AND issueLinkType != "relates to"" I get nothing. No results.I've tried lots of variations with lots of different ticket types. I am able to use "in" but not "not in". I checked the documentation for the type of Jira I am using and those operators are supported and there are even examples that do the exact thing I'm trying to do.What am I missing?
Project = "abcd" and issuelinktype in ("relates to")Note: replace Project = "abcd" with your scenario specific conditions.3. Save the above search as a filter, for example, i saved my filter as
Project = "abcd" and issuelinktype in ("relates to")
Note: replace Project = "abcd" with your scenario specific conditions.
3. Save the above search as a filter, for example, i saved my filter as
rellated_issues4. Now run your issue search with your scenario specificconditions and jusr append the following to the end:
and filter not in (related_issues)
Thanks, this way solves my problem too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.