Background:
We have two projects. We'll call them:
What I'm trying to do is set up a dashboard that tracks user requests and shows the linked issues from the MainAgile including the Fixversion or release name of when it is slated to be completed.
UserRequests Dashboard:
So the list of fields I'd like to appear in a filter gadget would be:
- Name Source
- Key UserRequests
- Summary UserRequests
- LinkedIssue Linked Story or Bug from MainAgile
So far, so good. But then we want to add this:
- FixVersion From linked issue from MainAgile
We'd really like to include the FixVersion from the Linked Issue so that users can see when to expect delivery. We'd like to avoid manually posting the Fixversion to a field in the UserRequests project. Options with using Post functions to try and keep them in sync seem messy as the Fixversion might change without a Status/Workflow change occurring.
If it helps, we have Scriptrunner and RIch Filters. but I've had no success yet accomplishing this with those tools.
Thanks in advance for any insights or suggestions!