Hello everyone,I want to give access to clients on my Jira to see user stories' statuses and descriptions. But I don't want to let them see sub-tasks. How can I solve this problem?Thank you
Here are the steps which will help you hide sub-tasks from specific groups. You need Jira Admin permissions to perform below steps, also please make sure you have Set Issue Security permissions granted
Best,Sachin.
Hi Ketevan - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You would be able to accomplish that with Issue Level Security.
Thanks for the feedback John. I set the Issue Level Security but users can see stories with sub-tasks Can you tell me more details ?
Actually it will not let you place a different Security Level on the Sub-task from the parent.
You could try adding another custom picker value field to the screen and use the value in that to help narrow it down. As a part of my Issue Security I only let the user see some issues that have their name on the card.
Okay, I'll try.Thanks a lot.
Thanks, It works.But there is one detail: user can't see sub-task inner page but can see sub-task list under story. Can I change it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.