Hi
I'm trying to import objects into an inheriated children object type tree, but I keep getting this error when trying to import:
There are messages attached to the result
Request failed for storeObject() with tenantId dba9414c7b2ab442e0a19eb99ae93b3cf7! Status: 400, Message: {"errorMessages":[],"errors":{"rlabs-insight-attribute-370":"At least one value must be set"}}
The attribute is the name attribute which is my label, which IS included in my CSV file.
I can't set minimum to 0 on that attribute - which I think should solve the problem, but you can't on your label attribute.
It works smoothly if I import my objects into the parent object type using same file - so my CSV file is ok and ready to be imported.
I found this that does the trick: https://documentation.mindville.com/display/ICV55/Import+into+inherited+structure
Except that we're running the cloud version, which doesn't support this.
So... anything I've missed?
Or is importing into inheriated object types not possible in Insight cloud?