Hi community,
i wonder if there is a way to export a history on changes of a whole project. I mean, history of all issues of a project.
Is it something doable?
thanks in advance
Hello Gonzales,you can't really do that without the use of an app.I found this thread which offers a variety of solutions:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-can-i-export-issue-history-from-JIRA/qaq-p/287766I hope one of those is helpful for you.Regards,Philipp
Hi @Gonzalo Fernández Durán ,
As you can see in the other thread that Phillipp mentioned, Better Excel Exporter or Better PDF Exporter are two apps that can export issue history, depending on the format you need or what you plan to do with the output. Here you can browse some export examples >>
(Please note that Better PDF Exporter and Better Excel Exporter apps are paid and supported apps and I'm part of the team developing them!)
Thanks Philipp,
i have seen that is not that Jira allows. i´d need an app. I am going to dip into the marketplace
Hello @Gonzalo Fernández Durán
As an alternative, you can try a third-party add-on - Issue History. It displays all the changes that have been made in selected issues. You just need to choose a period and get all the necessary data (which changes have been made, by whom and when).
I hope it helps
Best regards, Mariana
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.