Hi,
I've been added as a new user to access a cloud hosted JIRA instance at - http://cdit-ma.atlassian.net/ which is used by our client. However, when I try to access the login site I keep getting a "cdit-ma.atlassian.net redirected you too many times" error suggesting I clear browser cookies (happens on both Chrome and FireFox). Clearing cookies does no help. This problem has persisted for a week now. Appreciate any help to overcome this.
Hi @Dinesha Ranathunga
Have you tried to login in Incognito Mode in Chrome?
Looking at related questions, there's no definitive solution here - I would try Incognito Mode first.
Another simple option is to make sure you are fully logged out of any other Atlassian accounts first. It doesn't look a normal error for changing accounts, but that can sometimes cause issues when you have two Atlassian IDs cross-logged in.
Ste
Hi Dinesha - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Since you have been having this trouble for a week, I would go ahead and open a support ticket with Atlassian:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hi Stephen, tried that out without luck. Trying to raise this with atlassian support atm.
Yes, I would contact https://support.atlassian.com/ to get their advice.
You might need the client who owns the instance to raise the request!
Hi John, when I go to that link it directs me back to the community forum. How can I log this support request?
Is this a free account? Or are you a Jira Systems Admin on the account?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.