Hello,
I was trying a Sample app development using a framework as mentioned in the link here : https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/software/build-a-jira-app-using-a-framework/
But, while trying the step of deployment "npm start", I am getting output as below -
C:\Users\xxxx37\ace\jira-getting-started>npm start> my-app@0.0.1 start C:\Users\xxxx37\ace\jira-getting-started> node -r esm app.jsmorgan deprecated default format: use combined format node_modules\esm\esm.js:1:278827Watching atlassian-connect.json for changesApp server running at http://xxxx37LT-02:3000Local tunnel established at https://xxxxab7c2b2.ngrok.io/Check http://127.0.0.1:4040 for tunnel statusRegistering add-on...Failed to register with host https://xxxx.atlassian.net/ (401)Basic authentication with passwords is deprecated. For more information, see: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/deprecation-of-basic-authentication-with-passwords-for-jira-and-confluence-apis-972355348.htmlAdd-on not registered; no compatible hosts detected
I got to know "Basic authentication" method has been deprecated and we need to use API tokens. But, credentials.json given in the sample code is not working just by replacing password with API tokens. I know it needs some code changes as well. I have not been in touch with coding off late, hence please help me to get this sample app working.
Thanks a lot in advance !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.